You want your child to grow up happy and healthy. There are so many opportunities to support your child’s development every day: from your daily interactions with your child, to ensuring that your children are linked with high quality health care providers, to seeking high quality early care and education, to nurturing your own well-being. Docs for Tots works to support you with resources, tools, and opportunities to promote your power as an advocate for your child’s well-being and healthy development.
Connect with Docs for Tots today and be the voice of parents partnering with doctors – for all young children.
- Know what a powerful role you play in your child’s life and how important first relationships are
- Recognize yourself as an advocate for your child: use your knowledge, passion and experience to promote your child’s development
- Be educated about quality child care, medical care and other opportunities to promote your child’s development
- Take care of yourself!
- Explore our priority issues and connect with our community
- Use our resources for families
- Sign up for Bright by Text for age specific recommendations and resources (for all caregivers of children 0-8)
- Connect with Help Me Grow – Long Island for assistance accessing services and support (for parents of children 0-5 on Long Island)
- Do a free online developmental with your child to celebrate milestones address concerns early (for parents of children 0-5 on Long Island)