Early Learning Supports
As teachers, learning specialists, child care providers, home visitors and other professionals, early childhood practitioners play an influential role in young children’s lives. Both doctors and early childhood practitioners have a shared goal of making sure young children thrive and succeed. Docs for Tots partners with providers to make connections between doctors and others who interact daily with young children. We provide you with easy-to-use tools and resources to promote good health in early childhood settings. Early childhood providers are professionals who know what children and families need to thrive—Docs for Tots works to guarantee that you have a seat at the early childhood policy table.
Partner with Docs for Tots today.
- Use our resources for early childhood providers
- Participate in Project BRITE (Building Relationships in Infant Toddler Early Education) to improve the social emotional environment in your family or group family day care
- Be an advocate for health promotion in your venue
- Work closely with other systems to ensure that families are supported with consistent messages and supports
- Use your experience and advocacy voice to promote policies that support our youngest children
- Explore our priority issue areas
- Contact Docs for Tots to learn more